CALLING ALL STUDENT PRODUCT DESIGNERS!
Complete this form to enter the Student category of the NYCxDESIGN Awards.
Eligible product designs include but are not limited to: Accessories, Architectural Products, Fabric, Furniture, Kitchen & Bath, Lighting, and Wall Covering.
The student submission fees are being generously underwritten by the Brooklyn Army Terminal.
- Graduate or Undergraduate Students
- Student must be launching or exhibiting a product in 2019
- Products must be introduced or exhibited at events including, but not limited to, university showcases, student exhibitions, student exhibitions at design show or events affiliated with NYCxDESIGN (Brooklyn Designs, ICFF, WantedDesign, etc)
- Entrant must be currently enrolled in an accredited graduate or undergraduate program (will accept Fall 2018 graduates)
- Product must be a built prototype or sample with supporting photography
For eligibility questions please contact email@example.com.
Submission Deadline: May 13, 2019
Finalist Announcement: May 17, 2019
The NYCxDESIGN Awards will take place on May 20, 2019 in NYC.
Finalists in the student category will receive 1 ticket to the NYCxDESIGN Awards on Monday, May 20th in NYC and will be considered for publication in Interior Design magazine and on InteriorDesign.net.