CALLING ALL STUDENT PRODUCT DESIGNERS!
Complete this form to enter the Student category of the NYCxDESIGN Awards
Your submission and fees are being generously underwritten by NYCxDESIGN.
Eligible product designs include but are not limited to: Accessories, Architectural Products, Fabric, Furniture, Kitchen & Bath, Lighting, and Wall Covering.
- Graduate or Undergraduate Students
- Student must be launching or exhibiting a product in 2018
- Products must be introduced or exhibited at events including, but not limited to: University Showcases, Student Exhibitions, Student Exhibitions at design show or events affiliated with NYCxDESIGN (Brooklyn Designs, ICFF, WantedDesign, etc)
- Entrant must be currently enrolled in an accredited graduate or undergraduate program (will accept Fall 2017 graduates)
- Product must be a built prototype or sample with supporting photography
For eligibility questions please contact email@example.comSubmission Deadline: May 1, 2018Finalist Announcement: May 15, 2018
The NYCxDESIGN Awards will take place on May 21, 2018 at Pier 17 in NYC.
Finalists in the student category will receive 1 ticket to the NYCxDESIGN Awards at Pier 17 and will be considered for publication in Interior Design
magazine and on InteriorDesign.net